Claes Göran started as sneaker brand two years ago by Swedish designer Claes Bondelid, founder and owner of Swedish brand Bondelid.
Manifest – Claes Göran
1. The key is to do things in a way that you want to have them yourself.
2. There are no limitations in what Claes Göran may or may do. We started as a sneaker brand because we could not find sneakers that neither signals crack-dealer or high-jumper and is suitable for a late night out, mushroom picking and a bank meeting – shoes that works 363 days a year. Now we start with clothes, tomorrow we might make electric bicycles or conference travels. What happens tomorrow is just as exciting as today.
3. Claes Göran should be sold in stores we like to shop in ourselves.
4. Our products are created with care, love and playfulness to the material. We work only with the best people we can find, it does not matter if the goods are made in China, Portugal, Turkey or Italy, if the production is good enough.
5. Claes Göran does not fit all – we are turning to self-willed people who look for a sartorial alternative.